Tuesday 6 January 2009

Valentines Exhibition



This week I have started working on a series of work ready for an exhibition leading up to Valentines day. The exhibition and smaller displays in various shops will be a joint project with the talented Maz. With a number of venues at the same time it will need a large body of new work . I am even going to do some mixed media work as well as photographic images to show.




As with all atrists in whatever media they use, promotion is the key to becoming known and then selling the work. The financial retraints on everyone is starting to show but I still think art is worth the cost as it can give pleasure for a lifetime.




I will show some of the work here over the next few weeks as well as on my etsy shop, please comment and pass my blog around to anyone you know, I am always happy to hear your views
Thanks for reading
Rob

No comments: