Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year


Hi All and a very Happy and Creative New Year .


As usual at this time we make resoutions that we are sure we will keep, only to let them go by the board after just a few days or weeks. I am convinced that 2009 will be a special year for me and so with that thought in mind I have been looking at my work, both what I do and how I do it. Conclusion is that I have to be more focused (good idea for a photographer ) with set plans and deadlines. Also that I have to promote myself more and learn how to "close the deal" with prospectve clients. Arrangements for solo and joint exhibitions have either been confirmed or will be soon with dates planned throughout 2009. I will be continuing with my personal projects of musical instruments as well as one on shoes and will use different frames apart from the standard black ones I use now.


For my studio portraiture I am shortly to start a series of makeover evenings for groups of ladies and even talking with someone about a calendar for next year!!!!!.


I also promise to post a least once a week as I have been very lax about that too.


Have a wonderful New Year


Rob

1 comment:

artfulzebra said...

Full steam ahead then! I'll be round to crack the whip! LOL