Sunday 25 January 2009

Ehibition starts on Friday



The joint exhibition I am having with Marian starts with a preview evening at Chatteris Library this comming friday from 5pm untill 7pm. As usual we are both in a panic both if we have enough work that is good enough and that people will turn up and even buy!!.
There are so many last minuite things to do and due to my work commitments Marian will shoulder most of these.
The two images I have posted do not form part of the exhibition but are from my ongoing project on shoes. I hope to have about 30 finished pieces which will include handbags by March.
This week has seen me both at lots of meetings and Friday evening I photographed performances by local bands and musicians at March Town Hall. Called Fenland Jam I hope to have some of the images on my website before the end of the week.
Yesterday saw a small but dedicated group of Fenvac members vist Chatteris museum to draw paint or photograph some of their exhibits. We also chatted about visiting all five museums in the group and putting on an exhibition of the work done during these visits. A big thanks to Jenny for organising it and being there to join in the art.
Hope to see any of you at the preview evening on Friday 30th Jan or if you canot make it then pop into the library during its normal opening hours
Rob

1 comment:

artfulzebra said...

Loving these shoe pics, can't wait to see more of your footwear work. ;o)