Sunday 11 January 2009

Sunday

Hi

Well its Sunday and having had a busy day in the garden, defragging my photo computer and finishing off some mixed media pieces I thought I would keep to my new year resolution and post to the blog. I have finished six pieces for the upcomming Valentines Day exhibition which will be taking place at Chatteris Library in the East of England. These mixed media pieces are art I would not normally do but thought it may be something new to add to my photographic work.

Marian with whom I am exhibiting is also working hard even though she took her daughter Ellie, another talented artist, to see the Mighty Boosh over the weekend. Ellie had tooth ache I think so hope she was able to enjoy the show!!!!!!!!




Being winter the weather is cold but even worse is the short days. I feel much more energetic and creative when the weather is nice and the daylight hours are longer. I dont think I suffer from S.A.D. but may just add it to my list of ailments when I just want to stay curled up in my warm bed and dont fancy facing the cold to take pictures.


I have added a couple of my images so hope you find them interesting and leave comments if you wish. Thanks for spending some of your valuable time reading this and I will post again soon.


Rob

No comments: