Thursday 6 November 2008

Open Studios

Well first of all thanks to everyone who has visited and especially those who left a comment. Today my office/study was finally finished after being redecorated and with my photo computer back in place its has freed up my dining table. Is anyone like me in that they hate to have clutter as it seems to block my thought and enthusiasm to produce new work. Talking of new work Fenvac which is a local art cooperative is holding an open studios event to coincide with the switching on of the towns Christmas lights. Mine is one of three studios opening to the public on 29th and 30 November with each studio having at least three artists work on show. I am lucky to have Marian and Ellie exhibiting their work with mine.



I am determined to have new work to show and will need to decide which of the numerous ideas I have in my head will get to be shown at this event. Maybe this is where you can help? If I give three of my subjects then you can vote as to which I do for open studios?



1. Musical Instruments.

2. Old tools

3. Shoes



Below is an image I did at an event last year just as a bit of fun and to give you something to look at while you decide which of the three I should do

5 comments:

artfulzebra said...

Musical instruments get my vote!

Diana said...

Shoes, of course!

Linda D. said...

Lol, I'd go with old shoes, although I love musical instruments. But somehow shoes have a certain appeal - all that lovely leather, probably. May or may not be because I grew up above shoe shops ;>

Alassin Sane said...

Musical instruments! Although you should do shoes at some point in the furture as well!
E x

Anonymous said...

Shoes, shoes, shoes!!!