Wednesday 12 November 2008

Ongoing Projects



The voting on my last post shows that shoes are in the lead at the moment but I would really like a lot more of the visitors to vote for their chooice. I always have some long term projects on the go and although I do not do a lot of manipulation on photoshop my pink series does involve more than usual for me. This series "does what it says on the tin" so everything is is based on the colour pink. I will continue with it over the next year or so and see what I end up with. I only use Nikon cameras and lenses but just for their quality and durablity as I am not a gadget freak. I have bought things in the past because they seemed like a good idea at the time but then found that I never used them, so now I think very carefully before I buy any camera gear. I hope you like this pink image

2 comments:

Alassin Sane said...

Very nice. Even for pink! I love the green eyes. =)
E x

Linda D. said...

Stunning!!! Having a sort of red and orange phase myself, so probably appreciate the pink more than most :)