Tuesday 4 November 2008

First Scribblings

Hello and welcome to my first blog post. My name is Rob, I am a photographer with a website at http://www.photographybyrobmorris.com/
Because I shoot weddings, portraits, animals, events, and just about anything that stands still long enough ( oh I shoot moving things too so that doesnt count!!!!!) I could be called a jack of all trades and master of none. I dont feel that though, I feel it is the variety of work that keeps me fresh. With lots of artistic friends like Marian, Ellie, Steve etc etc I am able to to get inspiration from lots of sources.


I hope to be able to tell you what is happening with my work,where I am getting inspiration from and projects that I am starting.


Here are a few of my images which I have just put into my Etsy shop which is another first for me.Hope you enjoy them, I am always happy to get praise, and like everyone less happy to get critisism even though it is often through this critisism that I learn, I will try and update this blog on a regular basis so please check back on regular intervals and let me have your comments or better still sign up to recieve them automatically.

















3 comments:

artfulzebra said...

Great to see you blogging at last! What took you so long??

Linda D. said...

Mmm, like your work. Especially love the top one...
Oh and welcome to the world of blogging - enjoy!!!

Lara Lorelei said...

Lovely photos for your debut as a blogger.
I can see the weather beaten wood as inspiration for work in other media, such as textiles or paint.
Claire