Friday 31 July 2009

Music and Dance Wisbech

Wisbech is holding a Music and dance festival tomorrow and sunday where Fenvac has an art exhibition in support of their event. Marian, Heather and myself have spent today setting up the display boards and hanging the work. We will be staffing the exhibition for the two days and I will be photographing the event for the council.
Here are some of the images I have hanging, some of which are "straight" and some altered in photoshop.


A number of the instruments I photographed are very old and are part of the Chatteris Museum Collection so thanks to them for the loan.


I have included a number of ballet shoe shots in the exhibition and a thanks to Lou for getting them for me



This final image is not in the exhibition but was uploaded by mistake and has nothing to do with music and dance but as I dont Know how to remove it I will leave it here lol







2 comments:

pakc said...

I love the shoes...but you knew I would. LOL

pakc said...

I came back to see what else you have been up too...hope you had a good weekend.