Friday 31 July 2009

Journeys Exhibition

The joint exhibition I am holding with Marian entitled "Journeys" is currently running at March Library. Thanks to all of you who attended the " meet the artist" evening on tuesday. Some of you who live further afield have ask that I post some of the other images on which I have added some of my prose. This is something I have been thinking of doing for a while and after seeing the photographic work done by by niece Holly for her coursework I decided to do my own version and this exhibition seemed the ideal time to do it. Thanks to all of you who have been touched in some way by my words.
Holly was with me when I took some of the images and it was great to hear her critique of my work.


The images here were taken as far afield as Neath, Mumbles, Tenby,and Fenland.


I do hope you enjoy the images and the words, some images were inspired by the words and some words were inspired by the images







1 comment:

artfulzebra said...

I am somewhat biased but these images with prose are excellent, do more! ;o)