Wednesday 22 July 2009

Journeys


Monday sees the start of my next joint exhibition entitled "Journeys" with Marian. This exhibition is representative of my journey through life with a first for me, this is the addition of some prose to some of my images. I have written some prose for years and untill now I havent felt happy to add them to the images. The "preview" or "meet the artist" evening is Tuesday from 6:30-8:30. Everyone is welcome at March library for this evening and the exhibition will run for two weeks.

4 comments:

p said...

hey have a great exhibit! looks great, wish i could see it in real life.

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

Wow these are great, and I love the addition of words. I think we can get too drawn in to the idea that images have to speak for themselves. They can do, but words can add another layer of meaning which may not otherwise be glimpsed. I wish I could come and see the rest of the exhibition but can't travel far atm. One day...

Anonymous said...

Love your work Rob hope I will get the chance to see it. was tuesday the only dat for meet the artist or are you going to be at the exhibition during the 2 weeks.

pakc said...

this one really speaks volumes...like it alot