Monday 4 May 2009

Shoes, bags and BBQ

I have been asked to post some more images from my recent shoes and bags shoot so here are three more which are quite different from the others I have shown. With the "wedding season" well and truelly underway I thought these would be appropriate.
Recently I have found bags much harder to shoot for some reason so I tried to put more time into it and am pleased with these results.

Yesterday saw me showing the final images for the calendar to all those that took part. I am pleased that everyone really liked their picture. The calendar will run for 18 months so trying to please 18 people was a bit nerve racking. Ric and Kath at the Honest John who chose me to do the images put on a lovely BBQ for all the people involved and their families. Thanks to them for a lovely evening,


1 comment:

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

Love these, though the 2nd and 3rd more than the 1st. The bag looks so ethereal and the champagne bottle so sturdy, I don't think they work so well together. The bag and flower pic is really delicate and tender, and the bottle works great with the shoes, I guess because they have more form themselves, and it's a great composition too. You should show them to your potential wedding customers.