Friday 1 May 2009

Art Day and Wales

Hope you all enjoy the Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK. I am at Truckfest on sunday and monday and sunday evening I am photographing the group shot for the charity calendar (this time they will be all clothed) Spent some time in Wales the other week and had a great time going out with my niece for a days photography at Mumbles, I have also hosted an art day at my studio this previous sunday and took some shots of open toed boots. Here are two shots from Mumbles and two of the boots. Hope you like them.






4 comments:

Ellie the Shoe Model said...

Yay! I'm liking them! In the first one I don't have any toes though! Lol!

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love these, especially the first shoe. A sexy shoe with a rose petal shadow, amazing. I love nautical photos too, I often feel too land-locked here in Sheffield. Keep going with the shoes, you're creating a great body of work there.

Rob said...

Thanks Becky of course these are only a selection of the ones I have finished. Should it be called a "body of work""or a "foot of work"lol

artfulzebra said...

Or a "feet" of photographic achievement! ;o)