Thursday 14 May 2009

Cavell Centre

The Cavell Centre is based in Peterborough and is for people with mental health difficulties. Having been approached by a representative from Arts & Minds, Marian, Ric and myself were invited to submit work to be displayed in this new centre. After a selection procedure all three of us had work accepted. This one one of my images that was selected and will soon be displayed for up to a year.

Its always nice to have worked judged by a panel of people and know that the work, as well as being decorative will be used by the staff to elicite memories and feelings from those being treated at the centre.

2 comments:

artfulzebra said...

Well done that photographer! ;o)

Becky Mairi Farrell said...

I love this image, it would definitely make me feel better if I was in hospital (and I speak from experience!)