Saturday 6 March 2010

College of West Anglia Equine Centre

Today I again did some print on site photography at the College of West Anglia Equine Centre. Here are three of some of the falls that take place whenver showjumping takes place.
There were no serious injuries and it was only the riders pride that was bruised. All three got back on and rode making sure they then jumped a fence before leaving the arena.
It was a lovely sunny but cold day so lots of coffee was needed as I stood in the arena. They are a great bunch of riders always encouraged and supported by staff and helpers.

The next event I will be covering will be dressage in a few weeks time so unlikely to have these sort of spills then.
My daughter Sarah did the printing and selling for me even though I think she was feeling the worse for wear after Carleys birthday party last night so thanks to Sarah for her help and also to Marian for putting some of the images on my website so that more sales can be made.
My landrover Discovery ( well I think its mine as Sarah always seems to have a reason to "borrow" it ) had a dog guard fitted yesterday which turned into a 3 hour job to get the fixings correct. Thanks to Chris at Fenlandrover for his skill and patience.
Will post again soon
Rob


No comments: