Saturday 20 February 2010

Sarah said I hadnt posted for a while






Hi



Yes I havnt posted for a while as I was reminded by my daughter this morning so thought I had better do so!! I also decided to post a picture of her above.Well its been busy both with work and commitments to some of the organisations I belong too. There has also been an addition to the family in the form of a Land Rover Discovery bought in theorey to tow my granddaughers horsebox. I say in theory as my daughter has managed to "borrow" it a lot and I know she hasnt been towing with it. She has named the Discovery "roxy" so look out for news of her adventures. I just hope she doesnt need to use the winch on the front or the snorkel for driving through deep water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I, in the meantime, have been offering my framed prints for sale at Lakenheath air base, photographing equine events mainly at the College of West Anglia Equine Centre and last evening set up my mini studio for the Mayor of Chatteris charity ball. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and many bought pictures of themselves dressed in their finery. I have also started another photography course for patients aand staff at Cavel Hospital P/boro and a junior photographic club based in March. Oh and photographed a piece of equipment for a company at 8:30am so that the images could go straight off to the printer for brochures not my best time of the day but then work is work whatever time it needs to be done.
I will endevour to post more regularly especially if Sarah reminds me lol
Rob









No comments: