Friday 19 June 2009

Twenty Five Yards

A couple of different pics to the ones I usually post and they were taken on the morning of Race for Life. The title refers to how far I had to walk from one picture to the next, I like the contrasts between the lovely river scene and the empty bottles left by some street life people. It also shows that we have to be always on the look out for images that appeal to us and often dont have to go far to get totally different shots. I find that if I go out with only certain shots I want in mind then I can easily miss what else is around. Its always best to have an open mind about what you will photograph but thats often easier said than done.


Anyway hope you enjoy the images.






1 comment:

artfulzebra said...

Great post, Rob! I actually prefer the first image. ;o) And what you say about being open minded with regard to finding shots resonates with me too, it's so easy to get bogged down in one idea and not let go when there are lots more floating round the edges being ignored but which could yield so much more and lead so much further. Good stuff! ;o)